About our course Forums Learner Forum Completed items not counted

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  maguidhir56 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Iarla
    Participant
    @Iarla

I’m doing the free course and after completing the role play (part three) it’s still not counted. The display says I’ve only completed two parts.

maguidhir56
    Participant
    @maguidhir56

I tried the subscription for a month and couldn’t get the progress on completed sections to work either.
    I’ve also had no success in getting anyone to respond to emails about this and confirmation of cancellation of subscription.
    A disappointing end to what I had hoped to be a good resource for practice and improvement

Iarla
    Participant
    @Iarla

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues too maguidhir56. I hope you’re not being charged.

It looks like this project is abandoned for the time being. It would be nice to let people know instead of wasting their time. I hope whatever help they need can be found to fix what seem to be minor issues that make the site unusable.

maguidhir56
    Participant
    @maguidhir56

Go raibh maith agat a Iarla.
    It does seem the website is on autopilot, unfortunately it still let’s you subscribe, but so far I’ve been charged an additional month after cancelling within days of discovering some glaring problems with usability of the materials and it’s features. I haven’t gotten any response from multiple attempts to contact someone to resolve these issues.
    Is trua mór é.

Iarla
    Participant
    @Iarla

If you paid by VISA or similar there is a time limit during which you can make a claim to have the funds returned to you. I would do this as soon as is possible. The form is available on your bank website as a PDF to print, fill out and post.

Bailchríoch ort

maguidhir56
    Participant
    @maguidhir56

Go raibh maith agat arís.
    I filed the dispute claim today.
    Beir bua
    Seán

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.